Charges with USB. Wall adapter is 110V US, however we may have other adapters in the near future. · You must read these safety instructions and warnings before using or charging your batteries. · Lithium Polymer and Li-ion batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly. · By purchasing the Li-ion battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium batteries. If you do not agree with these conditions, please consider a unit that is run on AC electricity and not a battery. If you get this and feel you do not want to comply with these warnings return the battery and or entire unite immediately before use. · All Li-Ion and Polymer batteries & packs may explode and cause fire if misuse or defective · When charging Li-ion Batter, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave battery pack and charger on the wood material or carpet and unattended. · Must keep Li-Ion & Polymer battery pack away from children. · Use specific Lithium Polymer/Li-ion charger only. Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger- Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage. · Never charge batteries unattended. When charging LiPo/Li-ion batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur. · If at any time you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke or hot, discontinue charging process immediately, disconnect the battery and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes. This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite, resulting in fire. · Since delayed chemical reaction can occur, it is best to observe the battery as a safety precaution. Observation should occur in a safe area outside of any building or vehicle and away from any combustible material. · A battery can still ignite even after 10 minutes. · Never store or charged battery inside your car or in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire. · Never drop the batteries. · Do not place the battery in microwave ovens, high-pressure containers or on induction cookware.